I picked a game video resolution that my monitor doesn't support; how can I set it back?
In most cases the game will reset itself to 1024x768, but if it doesn't then you should follow these steps:
Make sure you have the latest update installed (the most recent versions have some improvements in resolution options); Type the following command into the Windows Start/Search or Run box from the Start Menu (depending upon which version of Windows you have): For Supreme Ruler 2020: supremeruler2020.exe -window For Supreme Ruler 2020 Global Crisis or Gold: supremeruler2020gc.exe -window This will start up the game in Windowed mode, from there you can go to the graphics options menu and change to a more appropriate resolution. SR2020 runs best in the same resolution as your desktop; right click on your desktop to find details on the display settings, and match that from the choices that SR2020 gives you.
See also Glossary
Place and find links that are relevant to Supreme Ruler here.
- http://www.battlegoat.com - BattleGoat Home Page
- http://www.paradoxplaza.com - Paradox Interactive Home Page
- http://www.bgforums.com - BattleGoat Forums
- http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=373 - Paradox Forums
- http://www.supremeruler.com/blogs - BattleGoat Development Blogs
- http://www.army.mil/factfiles/index.html - U.S. Army Fact Files
- http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ - Army Technology/New Weapon Systems
- http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/index.html - GlobalSecurity.com/US Weapons Systems
- http://www.hnsa.org/doc/index.htm - Navy Manuals and Documentation Online
- http://blastmagazine.com/archive/sidebar/silent-steel-glossary-submarine-terms/ - Glossary of Submarine terms.
- http://www.harpoondatabases.com/encyclopedia/Entry1363.aspx - database of world weapons.